Friday, November 15, 2013

Bob the Builder Says, Grab a Weapon



Bob the Builder Says, Grab a Weapon

 There Is A Movement Afoot– I have no deep seated hatred of the new system however because I am on Google ™ more than I am on YouTube™ in the comments. Sorry, I can’t copy/paste this. But I understand people’s frustration. I’ve had the same experience as the rest when using YouTube™ after I started using Google+ ™.
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/cleardot.gif
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/cleardot.gif


░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Bob is building an army.
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂           ☻/   Bob is against the new Youtube
Il
███████████████████].      /▌    Copy and Paste this all over 
  ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..      / \     Youtube if you are with us
Expand this comment »Collapse this comment  ·  Translate
Reply
 · 
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/cleardot.gif
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/cleardot.gif



░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Bob is building an army.
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂           ☻/   This tank & Bob are against Google+,
I
███████████████████].      /▌    Copy and Paste this all over 
  ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..      / \     Youtube if you want the old system back
Expand this comment »Collapse this comment  ·  
Expand this comment »Collapse this comment  ·  Translate
Reply
 · 
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/cleardot.gif
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/cleardot.gif

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Bob is building an army.
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂           ☻/   This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il
███████████████████].      /▌    Copy and Paste this all over 
  ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..      / \     Youtube if you are with us
Expand this comment »Collapse this comment  ·  Translate
Reply
 · 
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/cleardot.gif
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/cleardot.gif


☻/ This is Bob. He doesn't like Google+.
/
▌ Copy and past him all over Youtube
/ \ so he can take over and take down Google+
(҂._.) People of YouTube we must get the old comment system
<,
︻╦╤─ Back Grab a weapon and copy and paste this
/""""""""""""\======= ,
︻╦╤─ ,︻╦╤─ ,︻╦╤─ ,︻╦╤─ ,︻╦╤─
/"""""""""""""""""""\ ,
︻╦╤─ ,︻╦╤─ ,︻╦╤─ ,︻╦╤─ ,︻╦╤─
Expand this comment »Collapse this comment  ·  Translate
Reply
 · 
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/cleardot.gif
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/cleardot.gif


░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                   Bob is building an army.
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂       ☻/︻╦╤─  This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il
███████████████████].  /▌              Copy and Paste this all over
  ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..  / \              YouTube if you are with us
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/cleardot.gif
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/cleardot.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment