Saturday, February 18, 2017

Super Hunter Moon 2017

In November 2016, there was a beautiful full moon, known as the "super hunter moon".
I had a video, which for reasons I won't get into I didn't publish then. So, here it is now,
I hope readers will enjoy the short but dramatic video! 

I love gazing at the stars, and have always wanted to buy a telescope since I have lived in Bahrain. 
My parents had often said, we can see the same moon even though we are far apart, which always puts a lump in my throat, even today as I fondly remember the times we shared. 

Our family lost my mom last June, she was 82. 

Dad always encouraged us to look at the starry sky with him, and we even saw planets and other phenomena, sometimes weather satellites! I hope to share the siting of the moon video with him and many others, during my coming travel to Canada, and through Northern Ontario end of this year, God willing.

I will also edit this post, to add the awesome and really "great" "super hunter moon" photo my daughter took, when she was in one of the restaurants overlooking Manama, on the night of the super moon last November.

The Supermoon In Photos

1 comment:

  1. The title of the post should read, "Super Hunter Moon 2016". Sorry. - JD

    ReplyDelete