Saturday, February 18, 2017

IN HIS OWN DEFENSE - And my Reaction, Next



I'm going to do a post and break down what has happened with Pewdiepie. 
"People just literally care" because he's Pewdiepie. That's true. But there are so many issues around this, that it's interesting to watch how people argued for or against his "message" recently. 

What was his message? Is he a racist, antisemitic? 

I want to go back over some comments I posted throughout my social media, so I can write a proper 
post about my feelings and thoughts, but *mostly* thoughts, because my feelings
aren't as "intense" as many of the youtubers or Pewdiepie's friends. 

Wait for edits, next time. 

Please support my "Bahrain Peace Drive" by sharing and/or liking my comments/posts on Twitter, Blogger and G+. Subscribe to  my channel or follow me on Twitter and G+ if you are interested. 

Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment