Thursday, May 17, 2012

I recommend you read this NOW... by D,j.


Okay, I'm revisiting this older post, Others Are Always Stupid, And Not Funny, and hope the public will read it; It's got a very good piece of advice everyone can apply in their daily doings and goings.

When there's a fire we were taught as children, STOP, DROP, and ROLL.
Before we say things, whether by oral speech, or written, we should all try to STOP (compose yourself), THINK (compose your comment), and ROLL (go for it!)

Jane Dughatir: Others are always stupid, and not funny

 There are a few new things on my blog;

My blog has a new name: Jane Dughatir.

Facebook is connected, I have the badge on the sidebar, it took me two tries to get it on (I don't have a proper mouse pad, is why. That's strange, because we used to have so many lying around like cup coasters, which coincidentally, is what we sometimes use the mouse pad for).

 Facebook is working since yesterday (I was locked out for quite a while..it was my own fault for clicking on a wrong link because I thought it would be faster than getting a new password!)
(The Facebook badge (a cute girl, and other photos) is pretty, and helps fill in the emptiness, on my blog as well as in my heart (at times, if I feel down, or lonely, I can look at it. Cyberspace doesn't have to be a cold place after all.)I'm grateful that all my older stuff (maybe not all?) but my videos, "Dancing Danger" and "Crossing Danger" are still there, plus my photo albums.. take a peek, join my fb page, comments are welcome.

I will never delete comment  for other than cosmetic reasons as long as it doesn't have really offensive swearing, (an F word, can be forgiven once, but no slandering women, or gays, or anybody else.) I don't want that kind of language on my website, or fb.

I added some new gadgets to my website: a cartoon (anime) movie with a link to the site where you can make your own cartoons. This one is fairly simple to use, and also looks simple; it has limited choices for characters and plot, but it's a good option for a first time production.

And g+1 button.

I reached a milestone this morning; 1004 page views, hooray! I hope people will visit the site more, it's been up for one year. The last six months I didn't post a lot, but I hope to grow the blog more in 2012 - 2013.

try and have a nice day, Dughatir, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment